Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums :: View topic - Let's get this board going again!
Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums Forum Index Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Let's get this board going again!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Food Processing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SharonID

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Let's get this board going again! Reply with quote

It's a shame that all the posts on this board seem to have been lost in a recent battle with the evil spam-bots, but we cannot let them triumph! I just got done traveling across the country and back, promoting this site and the whole concept of solar cooking to some interesting people along the way. I don't want them to check out the forum and think no one's home! So let's try to rebuild this board.

Beth and I had been discussing how to make brown rice work in a solar cooker. I'd reported on some soups and breads and fruit attempts, mostly successes, and I'll try to do some more of that soon.

So who else has been suncooking out there? Have you gotten brown rice to soften up? Managed suncooked preserves or jam? What has worked for you? What hasn't? In either case, do you have any idea why? Or do you need ideas for 'why'? Then post about it! We're moving into a good time of year in the northern hemisphere, so let us know how your own suncooking process is going. Inquiring minds want to know! Let's make this a happening place. Very Happy Cool

Regards,
SharonID
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Food Processing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: